LAST UPDATED FEBRUARY 10, 2023
PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE PROCESSING
The company CRISTALENS INDUSTRIE, Simplified joint stock company, with a capital of 4 048 848 euros (€), registered at the RCS of Saint-Brieuc under the intracommunity VAT number FR01 480 015 619 and SIRET number 480 015 619 00012, whose head office is located in Lannion (22300), rue Louis de Broglie, France, has a website aimed at health professionals as well as patients and individuals.
As well as PLANETHOSTER inc, the service and hosting provider, whose head office is located at 4416 Louis B. Mayer, Laval (Quebec) H7P 0G1, Canada, and can be contacted by phone at:
FR (Toll Free Number): 0 805 080 426
FR: +33 1 76 60 41 43
BE: +32 28 08 13 21
CH: +41 31 528 01 41
UK: +44 (0)808 189 0423
AU: +61 18 0035 1172
US: +1 855 774 4678
CA: +1 855 774 4678
QC: +1 514 802 1644.
For the entirety of the following legal notices, the companies of the Cristalens group will be referred to by their legal names as follows:
Cristalens International refered to as Cristalens Industrie
Cristalens France as Cristalens SA
Cristalens España as Cristalens SL
Conception & web design Petit Oiseau
Web development Fruit du Dragon
Trân Nguyen Ngoc
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING AND AIM
This site allows professionals to consult technical information on products and scientific publications, to access an online calculator via restricted access and to find out about distribution methods.
They can also contact CRISTALENS and all of its entities for information requests, claims or material vigilance.
The patient access allows to get information about CRISTALENS INDUSTRIE and its subsidiaries, to access the information provided to the patient, to contact CRISTALENS and to issue a material vigilance via the corresponding form.
The data collected on these different occasions are recorded and processed in a customer/quality file stored on the site’s hosting server inside the WordPress folder.
The legal bases for the processing are as follows:
– Legitimate interest – CF. Article 6.1.f – of the European Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 ;
– Compliance with legal obligation – CF. Article 6.1.c of the European Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and Art. L.5212-2 of the French Public Health Code;
– Performance of the contract – CF. Article 6.1.b of the European Data Protection Regulation 2016/679;
– Consent – CF. Article 6.1.a of the European Data Protection Regulation 2016/679;
The data collected are the following:
– Form for requesting information and/or sending a direct message:
– Product complaint / materialovigilance form :
- Address (with city and postal code)
- Product category
- Calculator used
- Serial number
- Product expiration date
- Implementation date
- Date of incident
– Account creation form :
- First Name
- Last Name
- Postal Code
- Type of medical specialty (Professional or Distributor)
- If France and Professional, RPPS or ADELI N° (Optional)
- If France and Distributor, Siret N° (Optional)
– Analytics and cookies: navigation cookies (IP address) and anonymized navigation data for statistical purposes.
Geographical origin of the Internet users,
Pages visited and time spent on each page
Days and time slots of visits,
Keywords typed by Internet users to access the site,
Originating keywords and directories.
RECIPIENTS OF DATA
The recipients of the data processed by CRISTALENS INDUSTRIE as data controller are
– The employees of CRISTALENS INDUSTRIE and its subsidiaries CRISTALENS and CRISTALENS SL, who are authorized by their functions to have knowledge of the data for the purposes of the processing;
– Possibly technical service providers whose intervention is necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing.
The data is not transferred outside the EU.
The collected data are kept and used for a period strictly necessary for the purposes pursued. Consequently, the personal data collected are deleted at the end of the 3 year retention period or in case of exercise of the right to delete.
In the event that data related to human resources such as CVs and cover letters are collected, this period is reduced to 1 year.
The data may be archived in order to meet legal obligations. It may also be anonymized for research and statistical purposes.
In case of data theft, the data protection officer responsible for the site will be notified immediately with as much information as possible about the theft.
After qualifying the possible consequences, countermeasures will be taken to prevent the incident from recurring or mitigating.
If the qualification of the consequences has revealed a risk for the rights and freedoms of the physical persons, the CNIL “Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés »french Institute for the national data protection commission will be warned within 72 hours. If this same risk is high, the persons concerned will be warned as soon as possible.
SUMMARY OF RIGHTS
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have the right to access, rectify, delete, limit and port your personal data processed by CRISTALENS INDUSTRIE. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for prospecting purposes. Furthermore, when you have given your consent to data processing, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
You can exercise these rights, without having to give a reason and at any time, by using the contact form on the website where your data was collected or by sending a letter to the following address Data Protection Officer, CRISTALENS INDUSTRIE, 4 Rue Louis de Broglie 22300 LANNION, France, enclosing proof of identity.
In the absence of a response from us or if the dispute persists, you may file a complaint with the CNIL or the supervisory authority of the European Union Member State in which you reside.